I am the biggest banana bread lover and you haven’t lived until you have tried Nutella smothered all over it! (but we are trying to be healthy here oops)
I have been experimenting with this recipe for a while now and finally I have perfected it and kept it under 150 calories a slice! Now you obviously don’t have to add the protein powder and just make a normal healthy treat or add it in for the extra benefits!
Hope you enjoy!
Makes 9 servings and approx 145 calories per serve!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 Cup Coconut flour
- 2 scoops protein powder
- 1/2 cup Almond meal
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 1/2 cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mash up bananas into a paste consistency
- In a bowl add coconut flour, protein powder, almond meal ,bi-carb soda, maple syrup, eggs, coconut sugar, Almond milk and mix together
- Mash or blend up the banana and mix in
- Pour into a bread tin/mould (or you can even pour into muffin trays and make muffins).
- Top with sliced bananas and walnuts (if desired)
- Place in oven for 15-25 minutes (depending on the oven)
- Slice and enjoy!
Tag me in your recreations! #justanothermummyblog