Its time to recharge our physical and mental batteries! This challenge is all about…
Here is another instalment for my Protein Ball Recipe Series! Now this is definitely perfect for the holiday season! A classic favourite Lemon Meringue!!! This one is my husbands favourite! I hope you enjoy!
- 1/2 Cup Protein Powder (I prefer Whey Protein Isolate I use Skinny Protein by Green Tea x50 in Vanilla)
- 1/3 Cup Almond Meal
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/3 Cup desicated coconut
- 1.5 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- small handful of mixed seeds (if desired)
- In a large bowl put in all the dry ingredients and mix together
- Add in the lemon juice, rice malt syrup and vanilla extract
- Then roll into balls (making them your desired size and you may also roll them into more coconut if you wish)
- Let it set in the fridge overnight for for 6 hours (you can leave it for less but i found leaving this recipe longer makes it have a better texture)
Hope you love it! Such a great post workout snack or something you can eat that is healthy on the go!