I always had the belief that I wasn’t a runner, in fact I thought I…
This is my routine everyday breakfast! Since becoming a mum it has come in handy having any breakfast ready to go to pull straight out of the fridge and eat! This breakfast is perfect to get in your protein and fill you up for the rest of the morning!
There are SO many ways to make overnight oats- this is how I make mine. I have also included optional ingredients you can add if you wish! The possibilities and flavours with this is endless!
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop protein (I use Happy Way Vanilla- discount code at the end!)
- 1 teaspoon of probiotics (Pono Probiotics are my go-to and give it an amazing coconut & honey flavour)
- Fruit of your choice (blueberries, strawberries are great for putting in the night before alternatively I cut up banana before eating)
- Shredded Coconut
- Chia Seeds (great fibre)
- Mixed nuts (for extra fats)
- Cacao Nibs (for a chocolate flavour)
- In a jar or container place oats and probiotic (add in any of the optional ingredients like chia seeds, nuts etc)
- Pour in almond milk and stir together (make sure there is enough almond milk to make Oats runny as this will soak up overnight)
- Place berries on top and seal container
- Leave in fridge overnight!
- When ready to eat simply pull out of fridge and eat cold!!
I like to make a weeks worth of oats in one go! So I grab 7 containers make them all up then leave 2-3 in the fridge and store the remaining in the freezer! When needed pull out frozen Oats 1-2 days before you need them ! Makes it super easy!
Here is an awesome 10% discount code for you guys for HappyWay Protein use the code “HAPPYSP”!