An overseas family holiday had long felt like a pipe dream. With young kids,…
This is my current go-to delicious and healthy salad lunch! My followers would have seen this meal pop up on my snaps many times now! Ive been asked for this recipe for a while now so here you go! It is a perfect mix of protein, good fats an low GI carbs which will all keep you fuller for longer!
- 1/3 Avocado
- Smoked Salmon (alternatives: chicken, tuna, tofu, ham…anything!)
- Lettuce Mix
- Diced Sweet Potato
- Small Handful of Cashews
- Praise Deli Style Creamy Roasted Garlic Dressing (not sponsored I just LOVE this dressing)
- Coconut or Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper for taste
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees (celsius)
- Dice up sweet potato into 2cm cubes, lay tray with baking paper, drizzle olive/coconut oil over the tray and sweet potato then add some salt (I prep enough sweet potato for lunches, dinner sides for the week!)
- Bake for 15 minutes then turn cubes over and bake for a further 15 minutes until edges are nearly browning
- Place lettuce, diced smoked salmon, cashews, baked sweet potato, diced avocado in a bowl and toss together
- Top with my fave salad dressing; Praise Deli Style Roasted Garlic Dressing
- Your done!
Tag me in your recipe recreations! Enjoy!
For my other health meal recipes click here!