This is easily one of my favourite pizzas! I remember asking for this pizza on my birthdays as a kid because I love it so much ? It’s so easy and a nice new pizza for the family to try !
- Chicken Breast (or thighs)
- Tandoori Paste
- Pizza Bases (I like the Mission Pizza bases – a great size for one pizza per person)
- Leggos Pizza Sauce
- Mango Slices
- Sour Cream (I usually use the “Lite” version or alternatively you can use Greek yogurt as a super healthy option)
- Shredded Cheese
- Chop up chicken into strips/ small pieces for the pizzas.
- In a frypan cook chicken until nearly cooked through, then add 1 – 2 teaspoons of Tandoori paste (this depends on how spicy you would like it). If it’s too spicy add in a teaspoon of sour cream (I do this so it isn’t too hot for kids)
- Preheat Oven for pizza bases (check the pizza base packet for cooking temperature and times)
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on the base and top with chicken, capsicum, chopped up mango and sprinkle with cheese
- Place in oven and cook for roughly 10-15mins (depends on your pizza base). Serve with sour cream ?
I hope you enjoy this easy pizza recipe! Please tag me in your recreations!